Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cosigner - Cosigner

Artist: Cosigner
Title: Cosigner
Release: 2000
Label: Visalian Records

Track List:
1. Soft and Drowsy Song
2. Left to the Quiet
3. Lift Me or I'll Surely Run
4. Maduro

I thought for sure this would be some kind of late 90's emo when I bought this record based solely on the cover. I was wrong, but this is still pretty good indie pop so it was 50 cents well spent.

Cosigner has a blog of their own. The last post was in April of 2009. I dunno if they just haven't kept up with it or if they're still around at all.

There's a couple of very small skips that I tried my hardest to fix. I suspect only one of them will be noticeable at all. Sadly I cannot say this is a perfect rip because I can still notice them. But I know where to expect them so you might not even hear them.

Download: Cosigner - Cosigner (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: Cosigner - Cosigner (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: