Friday, March 4, 2011

Slave One - Full Circle

Artist: Slave One
Title: Full Circle
Release: 1998
Label: Redwood Records

Track List:
1. Full Circle
2. Blurred Vision

I think it's time for some metallic 90's hardcore. Fort Worth style.

Slave One reminds me of a bunch of different things; His Hero Is Gone, Rorschach, and even Amebix (but only a little bit). They were active from 1996 to 1999 so it's not too surprising they had a really heavy metal sound to them. Unfortunately that was a bit before my time so while they are from around these parts I can't say I know much about them. Members later went on to be in Garuda, Caddis, and Matt (guitar) is currently in Raging Boner. Next time I see them I'll be sure to ask about this band.

Download: Slave One - Full Circle (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: Slave One - Full Circle (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: