Monday, March 12, 2012

This Is Worth Mentioning

So unless you've been living in a cave you know that in the aftermath of the apparent defeat of the draconian "SOPA" anti-piracy law here in the U.S. a bunch of file sharing sites got taken down, most notably Megaupload. Others, like Mediafire, began disabling access to a great number of files voluntarily. I won't go into what I think about all that (take a guess) but I will say that should anything happen to the files I've posted here I'm prepared to spend the time to repost them if needed.

I really don't like making meta-posts like this, but Zer over at Church of Zer really inspired me. All of his files got wiped. But he's back and now all his files are FLAC! I cannot commend him enough for sticking with it and using what surely was a discouraging moment to make what he posts even better. If you like anything I post here there's a very strong chance you'll love what he posts if you're not already aware of his blog. I don't know if I'll switch to FLAC, but I sure won't stop sharing.

I don't get many comments (or readers, do ho ho ho), so I'm going to use this chance to solicit some. If you want to request something then take a look at my list of records and let me know if there's anything you want me to rip.

5 comments:

Reliquias de Mostaza said...

Been searching high and low for something and you "had" it but we know that story... Any chance I could get you to reup the Crow "Anarchy Chaos Destruction" CD?

punkmar77 said...

Thanks for all the hard work, sharing some of your links on Anarcho-Punk.Net feel free to do the same...and upload some Diatribe please...cheers!

Elías said...

I really love if you rip and upload anything of Pygmy Lush you've got. Thanks in advance!

Gweebo said...

Just found your site a couple hours ago and have been having a lot of fun learning and listening to a lot of new music! Thank you sir.

Sean said...

@Mustard Relics:
I totally forgot that a bunch of my older posts only used multiupload. I'm going to reupload everything that I can over next few weeks. There's a lot of posts so it might take some time. I'll start with everything by Crow right now. I think I have some stuff that I never posted here, so expect to see that put up as well.

@punkmar77:
Thanks! I don't think I have anything by Diatribe though.

@Elías
I've got most (or all) of their discography. I'll post it in the near future. I think it can all be found elsewhere, but most of what I have is V0 or V2.