Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wiccans - Teenage Cults

Artist: Wiccans
Title: Teenage Cults
Release: 2010
Label: Pass Judgement Records

Track List:
1. Repitition
2. Educational Films
3. End Game
4. Teenage Cults

My initial impression of Wiccans was that they sounded a lot like Career Suicide. Upon seeing them a second time and giving their brand new 7" a few spins I'm not so certain that would be the comparison I'd make now. But, much like Career Suicide, there are guitar rhythms present in all the songs on "Teenage Cults" that are sure to get your head nodding and foot tapping. Yet another reason DFW hardcore is awesome.

Once again, I don't think you can buy this online anywhere yet, but if you head over to Facebook and send the handsome dudes in Wiccans a message they just might be able to work something out.

If you downloaded this during the short period where this was posted before I deleted the post you'll want to redownload it as I majorly screwed up the first track during the cutting process. Oops.

Download: Wiccans - Teenage Cults (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: Wiccans - Teenage Cults (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: