Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nightburner - Demo

Artist: Nightburner
Title: Demo
Release: 2011
Label: self released

Track List:
1. Not on My Block
2. Bullshit
3. Summer
4. Do the Right Thing
5. Two Worlds

This is so fresh it doesn't even have cover art.

I've made it a mission of sorts to try and track down some of the current lesser known hardcore bands from the midwest. Chicago's Nightburner is one of the better ones I've found so far. This demo is nothing out of the ordinary these days, but it's pretty darn good for what it is. Fast, angry, distorted hardcore.

The band posted this on their blog in 32-bit wave format and as one giant mp3 of unknown quality. I took the liberty of reducing the bit-depth to 16-bits (LAME will only work with 16-bit wave files), splitting the tracks, and encoding them as separate mp3s for your convenience. Just a warning though, this clips out a fair amount and is LOUD. Like REALLY loud. I just got done listening to it four times and my ears hurt.

Download: Nightburner - Demo (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: Nightburner - Demo (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: