Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Smittens/The Just Joans - split

Artist: The Smittens/The Just Joans
Title: split
Release: 2009
Label: WeePOP! Records

Track List:
1. The Smittens - What Do We Do Now?
2. The Smittens - Summer Sunshine
3. The Just Joans - Gin and Platonic
4. The Just Joans - I Hear You're the Man Now, John

I like to give my girlfriend grief about liking a band named The Smittens. She would. The truth is they're actually pretty good. Some of their material is a bit too slow and quiet for my tastes but their side of this 7" is just upbeat enough for me to really get into it (despite the depressing lyrics). I'm not so much a fan of The Just Joans' side. It's not bad, it's just not my thing.

Download: The Smittens/The Just Joans - split (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: The Smittens/The Just Joans - split (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: