Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Terror/Ringworm - Dead Mans Hand 02

Artist: Terror/Ringworm
Title: Dead Mans Hand 02
Release: 2003
Label: Deathwish Inc.

Track List:
1. Terror - Out of My Way
2. Terror - Nothing to Lose
3. Ringworm - No One Dies Alone
4. Ringworm - House of Hell

The matrix on Terror's side of this split says "I need maximum output - more stage dives!!!". Anyone familiar with Terror probably knows that Scott Vogel tends to say some really silly things on stage. Back in 2005 I saw them play in Houston with Madball, Will to Live, and Your Mistake at a tiny venue packed with dudes twice my size. During Terror's set someone brought out a mini trampoline. It wasn't out there for long but people put it to good use. Later, in the middle of a song Scott Vogel literally picked the dude next to me up off the floor onto the stage by the front of his shirt and yelled "MORE STAGE DIVES!" and then threw the poor kid back into the crowd. "Out of My Way" is probably my favorite Terror song.

Sadly I have no Ringworm stories. I've never gotten the chance to see them. They're probably in my top five or so bands that I want to see (if you only include bands where it's remotely possible). Both of their songs on this 7" are heavy as all hell.

Download: Terror/Ringworm - Dead Mans Hand 02 (LAME 3.98r V0) Multiupload

Download: Terror/Ringworm - Dead Mans Hand 02 (LAME 3.98r V0) Mediafire

No comments: