Friday, April 4, 2008

My Luck - ...Is Frozen

Artist: My Luck
Title: ...Is Frozen
Release Date: 2001
Label: Youngblood Records

Track List:
1. Antarctica
2. Alone
3. Bitch Please
4. Dead
5. Caring for Nothing
6. Fingers Crossed

My Luck is a band from Houston, TX that I don't think gets the attention they deserve. Perhaps it's because in recent years they really haven't done much (that I'm aware of). Perhaps it's because guitarist Wade Allison is in Iron Age who is one of the best bands out there at the moment. Apparently their singer is obsessed with Antarctica. If you like Champion, Betrayed, or Chain of Strength then this 7" is for you. It sounds more like those bands than their recent work to me. "...Is Frozen" is long out of print, but when it was available there were a slew of colors of vinyl that you could pick it up on and you might get lucky and find one on eBay now and then. Sorry for the small album artwork picture, it's the best I could get.

Download: My Luck - ...Is Frozen (FhG 192 kpbs)

No comments: