Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crow - 破滅ノ羽音 (Hametsu no Haoto, The Beating of the Wings of Destruction)

Artist: Crow
Title: 破滅ノ羽音 (Hametsu no Haoto, The Beating of the Wings of Destruction)
Release: 2007
Label: Crow Records

Track List:
1. 破滅ノ羽音 (Hametsu no Haoto, The Beating of the Wings of Destruction)
2. 弔イノ鐘 (Tomurai no Kane, Funeral Bell)
3. 祈リ呪イ (Inori Noroi, Malediction)
4. 囁ク鏡 (Sasayaku Kagami, Whispering Mirror)
5. LAST CHAOS

This is one awesome LP. I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy at Chaos in Tejas last week. It's a picture disc with some of the most bitchin' artwork I've seen in a while. From what I was told 1000 were pressed, 150 of them were given special silk screened Chaos in Tejas 2010 edition covers. I'm not certain if the ones with the Chaos in Tejas covers were from the original batch of 1000 made in 2007 or if they were part of a repress.

This copy is from the vinyl release. Side A is just one song. Side B is the next 4 songs all in one file since it all sort of runs together.

In the future whenever I post something from Japan I'm going to try and post any titles that are in kanji/kana in both romaji and in as accurate of English as I can muster.

You can still buy a CD version of this album over at Hardcore Holocaust. If/when I scrape the money together to get the CD version I will replace this post with a proper rip from the CD.

Download: Crow - 破滅ノ羽音 (LAME 3.97 V2)

No comments: